his dark materials etrg silicon valley supernatural s15e08 etmovies joker 2019 queen slim 2019 jumanji the next level 2019 evil s01e10 the irishman 2019 ddr rambo last blood 2019 rick and morty hindi 21 bridges 2019 Star Trek Discovery s00e09 supergirl terminator dark fate 2019 code 8 Arrow  mandalorian s01e06 for all mankind yts 6 underground 2019 grand tour knives out 2019 servant the mandalorian s01e05 rq.mp4 vikings young sheldon s03e10 joker Young Sheldon ettv The Flash s00e05 SEAL TEAM the flash Star Trek Discovery s00e10 ford v ferrari 2019 the expanse harley quinn the grand tour Batwoman s00e01 ad astra 2019 Modern Family s11e09 south park The Grand Tour S04E01 the mandalorian the mandalorian S01E06 evo Batwoman expanse legacies legacies s02e08 See watchmen ethd angel has fallen 2019 The Morning Show ad astra the expanse s04e01 vikings s06e03 XXX evil 6 underground frozen ii 2019 mandalorian supernatural  zombieland double tap 2019 the expanse s04e03 the expanse s04 runaways 
Warning! Use a V.P.N When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 3.234.214.113. Location is United States
Your Internet Provider is tracking your torrent activity! Hide your IP ADDRESS with a V.P.N!
We strongly recommend using ExpressV.P.N to anonymize your torrenting. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Try it Now!
Chit Chat > Excuatable files in torrents .exe

You are in:  Forums / Chit Chat / Excuatable files in torrents .exe
SuperbikemikePost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-25 15:53:15(46 wks ago)

United States of America

Whats your take on a group or individual putting a .exe file in your torrent no matter the reason ......

Well Rarbg and Trige are doing just that ...... :thumbsdown:

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
sidekickbobPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-25 18:31:14(46 wks ago)

One can find many things wrong with todays society, internet or thing Y, but one factor that's alleviating all of that, and making life easier is: 'choice', which all of us have at all times.

But the problem is deeper than that.

|  
NeOPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-25 18:53:01(46 wks ago)

this is done by rarbg only and Trige has nothing to do with it

Trige is only a dumper of rarbg files who is uploading and sharing rarbg files in order to use boltimg image host for the screenshots so they can make money our of rarbg files only and that is the reason rarbg made the exe files so that their torrents are not shared in tpb and other sites that do not allow torrents with .exe files in contents ( among other reasons that i am not aware of)

|  
SuperbikemikePost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-25 20:20:23(46 wks ago)

United States of America

yeah i know hes a dumper still he should pay attention to what hes dumping and where..
1337x gonna have a field day with em when he gets on lol,, yup he dumped em there also ....
just seems like one hell of a good way to get a botnet going huh,, place a lil exe in a torrent make excuses and dump it on other sites sounds like a very old tune dont it ... :'(

i know what there saying but still its a huge nono there off my list for anything help or otherwise .....
besides there not that good would rather spend my time just about anywhere else ....

for noobs its a bad deal
for those of us who know better we can stop it at the meta data before the download ....

|  
NeOPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-25 20:32:09(46 wks ago)

yeah i know hes a dumper still he should pay attention to what hes dumping and where.. 1337x gonna have a field day with em when he gets on lol,, yup he dumped em there also ....just seems like one hell of a good way to get a botnet going huh,, place a lil exe in a torrent make excuses and dump it on other sites sounds like a very old tune dont it ... :'(i know what there saying but still its a huge nono there off my list for anything help or otherwise .....besides there not that good would rather spend my time just about anywhere else .... for noobs its a bad deal for those of us who know better we can stop it at the meta data before the download ....

he must be knowing and i dont think he cares because the idea of him uploading is solely for revenues and
i dont think 1337 gonna do anything about it either,they don't seem to care or bother about anything as such,but you never know!

|  
adminPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-25 23:19:22(46 wks ago)

yes this was not done just because of Trige but a few others to like tgx were also doing the same thing rarbg admin got sick of people taking advantage of him,
good move on his behalf he has bills to pay to and would never participate in such activities

|  
SuperbikemikePost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-26 16:19:54(45 wks ago)

United States of America

ok lets ask this did any of us start this cause of money uhhh no while its nice theres other ways ..
we use to years ago have a donation thing. pick a prize something good,,, in todays world say like a 5tb hard drive or a first copy of scene releases for a month before they get posted on sites a day or 2 later ... the one who donates the most wins that simple... starting cost to get in 20 bucks you can do it either way most donated wins or we draw from a hat ... never had a problem making server costs with a lil extra for dinner and brews ... depends on your user base but thats just one thing theres a ton of stuff that most sites dont do to earn extra income anymore i remember tons of stuff... averts just didnt cut it by themselves so come up with ideas be creative ..... however a exe even if it is a empty text renamed is just not ethical especially for someone who claims to be a pirate ...

pirates are entrepreneurs,, we acquire what we can where we can and we share our booty
this is how it always was and will be,, there just going to redo how they do it... there pirates ..
get the file take the exe out and repost it you and i know this...

if its income there after theres a lot of other ways to sub your income for the site other then that just my 2 cents .....
if they need ideas they know where they can find me ;)
im all for income but i have ethics there is a line we just dont cross ......

|  
OziPost has 2 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2019-01-27 01:45:13(45 wks ago)

that 5tb hard drive or a first copy of scene releases for a month before they get posted on sites
would have been a good idea a decade ago
these days there isn't much the scene can offer exclusively days before they get released anymore especially now that stuff can be downloaded from sites like amazon and nextlix

they might be able to offer a screener or 2 but they will just end up 'leaking' it to scene ftp resellers for cash
which will end up on private/public torrent sites within hours anyway

rarbg i understand why he went to that extent the amount of money he spends just for the content alone
lets just say a person on welfare in the US or UK don't even get that much cash from the government per month then his got seedbox bills and site costs when you add all those up it's big money to operate a site

then when index site like kat,1337x, and all other index sites start indexing from you thats a big loss for his site because he looses traffic which is what brings in the money to pay the bills

pirates share and all the but site owners especially ones that bring you content need to treat there sites like a business

lets just say sites like ettv and rarbg shut down how long do you think it will take index site shut down to?
sure there will still be pirates but no public site can survive and random uploaders as much as they are appreciated it's not enough to keep sites open

rarbg put those exe files in there release for a very obvious reason index sites and dumpers need to respect that

i think the worst thing in this is topic is that TGX decided to join the dump for cash crew
seriously whats become of these people
stop adding more bad publicly to the site and think about the guy that pays the bills for you every month instead of your own lazy fat greedy asses

|  

<< Prev  1   Next >>

You are not permitted to post in this forum.